Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sleepless nites...

Oh ho, MIA is giving me hard time. Wakes up twice or thrice in the nite just to have half a minute of milk and gets up too early in the morning around 4. She is learnt this new habit, again, breast feeding while walking. Is that really possible? Well, I am doing it, what else can I do, she is just a baby. Whatever makes her comfortable? She is too stubborn as of now and you got to see her anger to believe. My my it’s scary. Hope it doesn’t grow with her. It is so difficult to put her to sleep, it is nearly impossible by by others but me and Nirmala and sometimes her Baba. I ain’t complaining, these time paases too quicly you know and suddenly she is all grown and we gonna miss all these things and never get back. We wanna enjoy each single moment and live it.

No comments: