Sunday, August 15, 2010

Smooth sailin'...

Life is going on without any disruption, smooth and calm, nothing much to write. So I haven’t been writing all these days, but oh how time flies. I didn’t even realize that it’s already been almost two weeks. Sad news is that I damaged the camera, now have to repair or buy new one before I could capture any of her pics. Everythings is good except for the fact that MIA wakes up every hour in the nite just to be fed for few mins. It disturbs hers as well as my sleep. I have realized that I haven’t slept smoothly after her birth, not for the whole nite, or in the afternoon as I could hardly sleep in the noon. I guess these are the small sacrifices that we have to make to bring up our children. Not complaining though, at the very moment get frustrated, which passes in a minute or so of course.

No comments: