Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mamaghar Time

Mama and Bhanji
Even if I have promised, I have not been a regular writer. Oh it’s already been a week. Sorry for that, but I ain’t gonna miss any important event of ur life MIA. Took her to Sanepa (her mamaghar) twice. Saturday was Chanda’s laa baji time (all her relatives comes to see her and the baby, food comes from her home so that she could go there). I had get - together in Chopstixs that same day (Richa, Krysma, Priti a nd Reetu). Went there after putting ger to sleep. As soon I reached there, bhai called. MIA had woken up and crying. The get together was over for mr there and then. We have cancelled the plan of me going to Bankok. Both of us think its not a good idea. This time however, she didn’t give me hard time in Sanepa and played with everybody. She is scared of Junge Ba’s Jungaa though. Her Baba has lot of patience, I should say. He keeps editing and organizing each and every picture of hers.

No comments: