Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mom Mom Where R U ...??


Smile to die for

You can’t even express how you feel when she looks at you all the time. The phase has come where MIA wants only her mom. She does play with others too, but when I am there, then it has to me only me. She loves to pull my hair and rub her tongue my face. Mummy says MIA is kissing me and showing her love. Mummy wants MIA to do the same to her and takes her cheek infront of MIA, but she just turns her face. We laugh whenever she does this. Today I added apple with her cerelac, and she loved it. It was Richa’s idea. Thank god for I met her yesterday and got so many tips. Whenever I am holding her, she hardly go to other people, but she just loves daddy and Nirmala. I think it
is quite difficult for her to get really close with her Baba, as he goes to work and sometimes doesn’t return for four days (whenever he flies to Pok), but I know she’s gonna be baba’s gal all the way.

She closes her eyes as soon as I sing ;

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what u r
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
I sing few lullabies that are her favourites;
Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown and jill came running after

Ba ba black sheep
Have u any wool
Yes sir yes sir three bags full
One for my master one for the dame
One for the little gal who lives down the lane

The one that I made up is:
Nunu nunu baba mero chori
Nunu gara raja, mero baba
Mamu ko chori, baba ko chori
Ye mero baba, nunu gara raja

No comments: