Thursday, November 13, 2008

Visit to the Taj Mahal...

Sunset in Taj Mahal


There is a sayin' that what people don't want, they will be forced to do the same...and whatever a person wants from inside the heart, they get so...hahah that's what happened to my husband and myself. Always used to say, I don't wannna visit India blah blah...and I always wanted him to take with me to various places in India, as I have spent many years of my life studying there. I always wanted to visit Taj Mahal with him as it is considered the epitome of love... and at last love conquered and we visited Taj Mahal...last week. even if I was unable to show him the university where I studied or few other places that i wanted him to see...I am happy that its just the beginnin' and we would get lots of such opportunities in the future. However for now I am content and happy...

No comments: