Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life's like this..........

Sometimes i feel so excited and happy to be doing what i am doing and sometime its so frustrating that I have so much to do and don't know what to do and how to do it. Life is short, everyone says ...I really don't know if its short or we are just not organized. This small brain like a distant star needs to think like a open sky. How do we manage it?? Amazing'!!People and their perception changes all the time. Sometimes I feel helpless, when I am unable to help. I know it is my own cowardliness, or else what is stopping me to help. Just my LAZINESS...God help the flood victims. it is so horrible, why us ...but again i think and think hard...its always us...only the place and the type of disaster is different...but the sufferers are always US and will always be US

No comments: