Friday, October 15, 2010

Life is beautiful

Each day spent with MIA is so much of fun. Life is beautiful. She is more in love with her Baba than with me and I tell him that’s coz she loves to go out and he takes her out as an whenever she wants. I am not complaining. It gives me immense pleasure to watch them together. From the past few weeks she has started to wave bye bye. She just looks adorable whenever she does that. Last week when we went to Sanepa, she scolded fufuma hahah it was so funny the way she screamed whenever fufu tried to carry her.
MIA’s first track suit
She wants to write her diary

Do I look cool…with Baba dear
I love my family…Happy Father’s day to Junge BaGood Morning All
With Nat who got me Elmo from Australia

Nat met her in Sanepa when she had come down for her project. Sarah, Sam and she got MIA an Elmo.
Ananta Uncle got me the blocks

No comments: